Thursday, November 16, 2006

T-minus 11 days; or, "Caroline, Not Quite in Kerala, Yet"

4 days of work remaining!
11 more days in Michigan
12 days remaining in the US...
until...
11 hours in the air... one hour in Taipei.... another couple hours flying...
and then... 8 fabulous hours touring Singapore!!

ummm... and beyond that I'm not sure where, when, or even how this will all work. But basically the bullet points are:
  • I AM GOING TO INDIA!*
*and I am very excited!!!

But sadly before all that happens, there are probably...
4 hours of Spanish stuff to work on at the office...
about 16 hours of training my little replacement robot...
a MILLION hours of packing up the apartment
2 hours of Dayton apartment shopping (plus a 3.5 hour drive down there)
like 8 hours of moving stuff into storage (oh storage, where art thou?)

and diggety dog, at least a solid hour at least of bitching about my company and their crap internal communication protocol - or lack there of.

On a totally different note, I am utterly thrilled that NBC's Thursday line-up is going to be
  1. My Name is Earl
  2. The Office
  3. Scrubs
  4. 30 Rock
Hopefully this trip and general life change will wean me away from my best friend: TELEVISION.

No comments: