Greetings humble readers.
Greetings from a net cafe that smells like the top I wore for two consecutive days... yeeeeccch.
I haven't had a chance to come down and do anything for quite a while. It's not that I or we have been particularly busy or anything... and NO, I have not been laid up because one of those "things" got into my intestine, mother :-) - just have been chilling around the house and Babi, my escort, has been busy with wedding preparations.
So what is happening? I keep a really lame journal over here, especially compared to the prolific writings I did back in Mexico in 2003. Mostly I am too lazy to write, knowing I'm just going to type it up later. It's hot and writing gives me a cramp. Anyway I'm oh so busy doing Sudoku puzzles like it's my job ;-)
Oh, back to lame journal - I basically just keep a diary of what all happens each day. So I am going to look through that and see if there's anything I can either add to or totally exaggerate in order to make for interesting reading material...
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment