Wednesday, December 6, 2006

You make me feel like a natural woman...

There is so much LIFE over here.

It's the jungle, I tell you... and I've had the fantastic opportunity to meet a black butterfly, a dancing bird, lots of ants, those weird flat worm things, lizards, chameleons, cows, a goat or two, and a random dog or two (one apparently walked into church yesterday).

Everywhere you look outside, if you just wait a second, there will be gnats, ants, some sort of bug or something crawling on it. I think that even the plants are growing fast enough that if you stood still and listened, you could hear them climbing and creeping along.

But I won't be standing still watching all this anymore on the back black rocks behind the house, because I was just informed this morning that both the red and brown ants bite.

No scheme!

No comments: